Thursday 30 September 2010

Sometimes it's the journey, not the end itself that matters

I've had a busy day today, the little girl was in nursery for a few hours so I was able to really get into work. I love it when you don't see time going by and suddenly realise it's time to stop for lunch. I think it's called going with the flow. That feeling is terrific and it means I'm loving what I'm doing.

Here is one of the pieces I finished off today - a dog tag sterling silver necklace with an abstract repeating Fleur De Lis pattern. You can find it here. I first started experimenting with this pattern in 2006 and finally I think I've found how I want to use it.

I also finished off my ruched silver flower a few days ago. I have been wearing it non-stop and really do love it! I even found I was wearing it in bed the other night.....accidentally!

Another project completed today - the dog tag necklace with stars on.

Right it's late, time to quickly play the piano before bedtime. I'm am playing  Michael Nyman's "The Piano" currently, I've learnt about 3 pages of 6 in total. It's an interesting piece, lots of time changes but at least in the key of C, thank heavens. Bonne nuit dear world, wishing you a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment